Friday, September 25, 2009

Lots of Scrappy News!!

OooooWeeee! I have a ton to share today! Before I get to my layouts, I have some fun stuff to mention that is coming up. First, my favorite "brick and mortar" scrapbook store, Treasured Memories, has started a new kit club...The Kitz Girlz! It is totally fabulous! The two girls, Janet and Wendy, are doing a great job of putting together patterned paper and embellishments. Anyhoo, I am the 1st Guest Designer for the kit!!!! That means I will get some wonderful, new CHA goodies in the mail, and get to scrap till my hearts content...a girl has gotta love that. You can check out the official Treasured Memories website HERE (they ship ladies...just give them and call) and you can check out the blog of the Kitz Girlz HERE! Thanks again Janet and Wendy!!

I also got an email from the talented scrapper, Stacey Michaud, asking me to a Guest Designer for ScrapStreet Magazine in December! It will be my 8th layout published there and I am soooo excited that they have thought of me.

Sketch #38 is posted at 52 sketches...52 weeks and it is one of the most versitile sketches I have used. You have until Sunday to get your layout posted for a wonderful prize from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! Take a look at the sketch and my layout...

Sketch #38

"1/2 Pint"
This week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD! is Motif Madness!!! You must use a single motif throughout your layout. The motif can be from patterned paper to a stamp, it just has to be used again and again. The motif for my layout was monkeys. I used the monkey patterned paper, monkey embellishment, "monkey" in my title, and there is a monkey hanging from the monkey bars (Brock). Take a look...

"Monkey Business"
Well, that's all I have for today, but I have some So Sketchy! layouts to share tomorrow...see ya then!

signature

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Wow that is a whole lot of scrappy goodness going on!!! Love your pages and I am so excited for you for all your scrappy good news:-)

Denise said...

Way to go Frances, on getting another layout published!!!! You are such a talented lady!!!

Love the layouts the monkeys are sooo sweet and that sketch from 52 sketches is terrific...might be doing that one!!! thanks for all the inspiration!!

Jess said...

congrats Frances..such wonderful news! love your pgs..1/2 pint one is absolutely adorable and love your sol pg. for this week...love the monkeys and love the pic of your little monkey hanging from the bars...he is so cute!

laterg8r said...

that 1/2 pint LO rocks - love all the numbers and the bicycle pp :D