Monday, November 23, 2009

All Done...

...with my Right at Home Halloween projects! Lisa sent me a ginormous package last month full of Right at Home goodies, and one of the kits was the My Mind's Eye Halloween Line, Boo To You! It is stinkin' cute! ...So...I have officially finished scrapping all of my Halloween pics from this year...yea...you heard me...October 31, 2009! Wanna know how? A Halloween mini-album! I know this is certainly no big secret to most of you, but this is actually my first mini-album and I am HOOKED! Take a look...

DSCN4757

Goodness...isn't that already some ca-ute stuff? There it is the adorable My Mind's Eye Halloween Line, Boo to You! For my mini-album, I decided to tell the story of my kiddo's Halloween night. So what better to begin with than..."Once Upon a Time". Turn the page...

DSCN4762

..."There was a beautiful devil, a "mimja" with a hunting truck, a sassy witch, and a cute pirate!" With this layout, I used the die cut sheet to the max...I created a scene. Turn the page...

DSCN4765

..."And they went on a hayride with their family and friends!" I think this is actually my favorite layout. I just cut strips of patterned paper a tad longer than the size of my pages (6 X 6) and tried to make them look sort of like a quilt, hand stitched in a couple of places, and made some yummy lollipop flowers. Go ahead...turn the page...

DSCN4768

..."1st stop...Witch Way to Main Street." This is a tradition in our town. In Natchitoches, LA we are known for our festivities on Front Street or "Main Street." The town is most known for the annual Christmas Festival, but the Halloween festivities are certainly taking a close 2nd. So, we always have to make a stop to visit with our friends, trick-or-treat at the local shops, and dance in the street! With this layout I tried my hand at a few yo-yo flowers...fun, fun, fun! Keep turning...

DSCN4771

..."They ate tons of candy..." I just love some paper piecing! And turn again...

DSCN4775

..."They passed the time telling ghost stories..." I think this was my favorite piece of patterned paper. It was a precious lime green with spider webs covering it. My favorite...the little spiders hanging. Almost there...

DSCN4778

..."And they ended the night with PIZZA!" What a long night! One more time...

DSCN4780

...and just a little note from yours truly!

Like that isn't enough, I also scrapped a couple of layouts.

"The Great Pumpkin"

DSCN4751

DSCN4755

Here is the sketch I created for October...

...and my layout, which I stretched into a double-page layout!

"R Little Monster is Two"

Ok...I am done...again! As you can see, there was nothing but scraps left! Hope you are just about finished scrapping your Halloween photos...Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the bend!

signature

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

You've been busy! It's awesome work!

Susan said...

WOW Frances! These are all great! I am lovin that mini!

Jenny said...

ok, that cupcake is ridiculously wonderful!!!

Angie Blom said...

OMG Frances this is just amazing I might have to scraplift your mini.. I love telling a story and it was your first? you would never know it is just brilliant!! I love the papers and the green alphas. love the layouts and I agree that cupcake is awesome!!! kudos you are amazing!!

Laurel said...

Holy cow! Amazing what you have done!

Jill Sarginson said...

Love the mini, gorgeous work

Wendy said...

i am sooooo happy to be seeing 2pagers! you rock and i love all of your creations!