Friday, November 20, 2009

Just One More Post...sniff

I don't know if you have heard, but So Sketchy! will be no more as of December 31st...I am so sad. I have been following Allison Cope's sketch blog for awhile now, and felt completely honored to be chosen as a So Sketchy Sista! Well, after today's post I will officially have one more post for December. She has decided to design a sketch per designer...one last hoorah I guess...sniff, sniff.

Ok, enough already...here is my layout for So Sketchy! November Sketch #11. And for my last November Sketch...it was fantastic! You can take a look at the sketch HERE and make sure to check out the other design team's layouts...fabulous!

"Easter Goodies"
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: Book Paper, Fancy Pants, Paint: Glimmer Mist, Embellishments: My Little Whimsy buttons and ladybugs, Ribbon: Personal Stash, Alphas: American Crafts Thickers

I am just loving this double-page layout! If you took a look at the sketch, you found that it was actually a single page sketch. But to be able to make the embellishments, by My Little Bit of Whimsy, and patterned paper coordinate, I needed to use these Easter pics of my kiddos.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon and Book Paper, Scallop Journaling Spot: Making Memories, Buttons: Personal Stash, Floss: DMC, Alphas: American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories

I have used this paper by October Afternoon soooooo many times, but I just can't get enough of it. I really liked the simplicity of this sketch, and it was great for these few leftover pics of a summer get together.

So Sketchy! October Sketch #15--"Sugar and Spice"
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil, Pattered Paper: My Mind's Eye, Flowers: Bazzil, Making Memories, Doodlebug, Fabric Brads: Paper Studio, Ribbon: Personal Stash, Buttons: Personal Stash, Paper Clip: Making Memories, Floss: DMC, Alphas: Sassafras Lass and Making Memories Tiny Alphas

Oops! I forgot to post this sketch from last month. This is one of my most favorite layouts lately. I just love the colors and whimiscal feel of the layout. Also, do you see that pic...those girl's are too much! The pic was taken last year while we were in Baton Rouge for a dance competition. I had to put sponge rollers in the girl's hair for the competition the next day. They just looked plain adorable in the sponge rollers...don't ya think? I believe I am getting a glimpse of what they may look like when they are 65 years old.

Ok, that is all for today. Don't forget to go check out So Sketchy! And make sure to check out the FUN we are going to have next month for So Sketchy's farewell.

signature

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Awesome work, lady!! You have definitely worked those sketches! :)

On my way... said...

OMG I love this Frances!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

xx

Veronica said...

Great layouts. Love the vibrant colours.

Jana Eubank said...

LOOOOVE every single one of these!!! Wow! You are oh, so talented, Frances! :D

Jess said...

fun, inspirational, clever, creative.....beautiful work Frances!!