Thursday, January 21, 2010

No Way...Me?

I won something...no kidding...I really won something! And a really nice something! With all of the CHA sneaks there has been TONS of giveaways, but truly I never win. I am always the chick that makes the odds better for everyone else (Aphra...you know I am talking to you!). But today, things are changing, because I won a fabulous prize at the Bella Blvd Blog. Did ya see the one-of-a kind exclusive flourish frames for Bella Blvd by Heidi Bohn on the blog the other day? Well, ladies it is mine and I can't even believe it! Here is another look if you are having temporary amnesia...Uh-Um...jealousy..Uh-Um.

HOLY COW!!!!

I just want to thank the academy, the random generator, etc...Have a great day!

signature

5 comments:

Johanna said...

LOL :) It's beautiful... Congratulations!

Diana Waite said...

so COOL! congrats to you!!

laterg8r said...

sweet :D

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats Frances! Jealous? Who me?! Yeah, just a little!

Jenneke said...

Congrats!!! GREAT prize, I am jealous ;-)

XXXJenneke