Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to Our Kitchen

So I told ya in my previous post that I was not finished with the fab-u-lous Nook & Pantry, right? Well, here is round 2!

As you know we moved into a new house in November, and I have been having a ball decorating and organizing. I find myself even more inspired to create different things for my precious new home. In our kitchen, we have a fireplace which makes the room so warm and cozy. I decided that I would create a banner for my mantel using the bind-it-all. Do you have one of those gadgets? At first sight, I was a tad intimidated, but upon further exploring, I found that it is quite simple to use. For each banner, I punched 3 holes in the top corners and added the rings. It was really simple. Take a look...


And here is the completed banner...

W-E-L-C-O-M-E to Our Kitchen

And here is a peek at the banner working its magic on the mantel.
Happy CHA and thanks for stopping by!

signature

7 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

HoLy MoLeY, gIrLy, that is prrrrrreeeeecccciiiiioooooouuuuusssss!!! LOVE it! I can't believe how big it is and how well you used all those fun embellies!

Michelle said...

Your banner is wonderful Frances!! Love that line!!! I love all the little details! Your fireplace looks gorgeous!!

Laurel said...

Love it Frances! So many fun details!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

what a great project!

Jamie Harder said...

What an awesome banner!!! I also love your fireplace:-)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Hi Frances!!
Congrats and welcome to the Twisted Sketches team. I love your work and that banner is just awesome!!

Looking forward to be working with you!!

Danielle Flanders said...

very cute banner! i love your decor by the way! thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
danielle