With 4 kiddos, my patience can sometimes be tried with the bickering, the don't look at me's, and the I didn't do that's. But my layout for Twisted Sketches, showcases the other side of sibling bonding that I truly enjoy! Don't ya just love when they like each other? When they play so well together, that it is quiet and you get worried something is wrong? Take a look at my layout...
My Sister...My Friend
As you can see it was just one of those days...the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the wind was blowing through my hair...peace (cue the crickets). Sketch #37 at Twisted Sketches is a good one...versatile with white space...my favorite! And the twist..."wood" any how, any way!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week! Still cold here, but finally the sun is shining...see ya soon!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the corregated cardboard background and those HEARTS! Fantastic!
14 comments:
Love the corregated cardboard background and those HEARTS! Fantastic!
oh yeah lovin this layout! i love the cardboard!!! really fab layout Frances! tfs!
love those hearts! What a great layout!
Great page Frances!! Love tje hearts!!!
sensational layout! love the colors you used! and (sigh) I live for the moments when my kids get along!
Beautiful layout!!! Love those hearts and such precious photos too!!!
This LO is fabulous!!! Love the hearts too!
Frances ! The page has so many treasures ; the stacked hearts are so innovative :) !
love it! love how you did it on that corrugated cardboard!!
love this such a great layout love the dimension in the hearts
Hey Frances!!!
Your layout is FAB! Love the hearts & buttons!!
Oh my goodness, this is AMAZING!!!! I love every single centimeter of this layout. very inspiring.
May I lift this pretty pls
Love the cardboard with the CC papers! So cute!
i love the cardboard!!! really fab layout Frances!
1001 how 2
Post a Comment