APHRA STARTED A SCRAPBOOK KIT COMPANY!!!!!

I cannot even put into words just how excited I am for my dear friend. She has been wanting this for soooo long, and finally (with the BIG 4-0 approaching), I think she finally threw caution to the wind and took a leap of faith...GOOD FOR YOU APHRA DEE! And since I am the owner's BFF, I am along for the ride. We have spent countless nights, and I see a few more in the near future...LOL, on the phone and internet bouncing around some scrappy ideas...she is a scrappy-genious! Ladies, you will be dying to have her unique kits! Her kits feature the latest scrapbook products mixed with vintage, handmade, and custom embellishments. Sounds expensive, huh? It's not...nope...she has worked relentlessly to make it affordable!
Ok, ready to join in on some fun? The website opens for business on March 1st and you can check it out HERE. But in the meantime, she is having GIVEAWAYS...SHUT UP, I know!!!!! You can participate in the giveaways HERE at the blog. All you have to do for the first one, is become a follower...EASY!
Thanks so much for being so inquisitive and so sweet to my friend...now go have some FUN!!!!
3 comments:
This is such an exciting piece of news, I'm already stalking the site and blog!
very very awesome stuff! i am already a follower and looking forward to seeing her kits!!
Awwww.....you're such a good friend. And what a well-written post. You'd think you're an English teacher or something. LOL! Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm...couldn't do it without you. Wouldn't want to either!!!
Post a Comment