Friday, February 12, 2010

What a Crazy Day!

Snow?

Again??

Snow???

It has snowed again in Louisiana! And it really snowed...not itty-bitty snowflakes, but GINORMOUS snowflakes! Not sloshy-icky ice, but snow that sticks...real SNOW! Sorry, I am just really excited, and so was my family. Look how precious they are...



A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Speaking of CRAZY...have ya been by the Paper Poppy blog yet? Aphra is giving away some stuff! I mean LOTS of stuff...17 days worth of stuff!!!!

Now GO...check it out! GO!!!!

signature

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You need to go out and build a snowman before it is gone!!! :D If you are tired of your snow, I can send you down some of mine.. not anywhere near as much as the northeast, but still lot of snow.
So excited for you and Aphra and your new adventure!! I know you both will do great and your kits will be wonderful!! So excited for the both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

What in the world is going on...we don't have ANY snow here...and haven't had any. They're even having to truck some in for the Olympics at Whistler LOL...
Great pics!

Denise said...

Wow...lots of snow for you down there!!! Love the pics!!!

Leanne said...

Oh I love those photos. I have only ever seen snow once and that was just 2 years ago. We don't get a lot of snow over here.
Leanne