Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Inspiration

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We have had such a good day of nothing...gotta love that. The kids woke up this morning to homemade heart pancakes and goodies, and since then we have just been spending family time together...what a gift, huh?

Well, Lisa from Right at Home sent me a fat package last weekend, and I was smitten from the word G-O! I have been swooning over Bo Bunny's Valentine's Line, Love Bandit, and Lisa must have been reading my mind. OMG! is it soooo ca-ute! Take a look at a few of the projects I have created...

First up, I made name cards for my Valentine's Day breakfast table. These sat right in front of the children's seat, along with some Valentine's Day goodies...they felt sooo special!

DSCN5484
DSCN5489 DSCN5488


And what is a Valentine's Day without expressing your love for your sweeties? Here are a few layouts I created expressing my love for the men of my house!

My Love
DSCN5491

DSCN5494
DSCN5495



How Sweet It Is
DSCN5506
DSCN5511
DSCN5512
DSCN5514

The "My Love" layout is based on Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 41...it's a good one! And I also used this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursday for "How Sweet it Is."

I really have not had my goodies for very long...I guess this is what happens when you are soooo inspired by some fabulous product. Thanks Lisa!

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day...see ya soon!


signature

11 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

All of these projects are amazing. LOVE all the scallops. And the misting. And this line is fabulous!!!

Michelle said...

These are all so cute, Frances!! I love the page of you and Chris!! Love this line too, just started digging into mine alittle today.

Marie said...

I can't think of anything to say except wow. I mean, WOW! Fabulous work.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a valentinesy post, love all the cards, and the LO's...divine!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my gosh...AMAZING!! I LOVE your cards and your layouts....WOW!!!!

Wendy said...

wow, you and aphra just blow me away...i love ya'lls style! love all of these valentines day projects! thanks for the nice comment on my blog! yes i get in a rut with teaching class, scrapping for other...it just makes me question who i am as a scrapper! lol

Laurel said...

Wow! I love coming here, so much amazing talent!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Those cards and those layouts are totally awesome! love how you worked the Bo Bunny!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! Look at all that beautiful misting!!! Love it all!

Taj White said...

Oh love your V-day projects. Wonderful, thanks for the inspiration!!

prashant said...

I love the page of you and Chris!! Love this line too, just started digging into mine alittle today.
1001 how 2