WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I am in shock...I just cannot believe that our boys won the Super Bowl! We were nervous the entire game...just hanging on every play, every run, every pass, every score...it was gut wrenching! But in the end the Saints won 31-17!! We LOVED every minute of it!! Here are a couple of pics of the fun...
All of the pics above were taken before the game. The pic at the top, I asked the kids to show me how excited they would be when the Saints win. This pic, was their reaction if the Saints lost...too funny huh? They are sooooo dramatic! You know that I am a momma with scrapbooking on the brain!
Hope everyone's weekend was just as exciting as mine! See ya soon.




5 comments:
Yeah Saints!!! I was rooting for them also!! CONGRATS!!
YOu have such a beautiful family! Love all the pics!
Hi Frances! Even though I'm a Colts fan, I can't help but be happy for the Saints too LOL! Great pics!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I can easily make all of my hats in adult sizes. All I need to know is your head circumference, measured around the largest part of the head just above the ears which you can specify in a note when you order from Etsy.
LOVE these photos! That's how all of Louisiana is feeling today!
Great pics, we were all pretty happy here too! Even all the way in Canada, we were still rooting for the Saints :)
HA!!! Your kids are HILARIOUS!!!! I wish I had thought to take some reaction pix...I must be slipping!!
Post a Comment