Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm a Twisted Sister!!

I found out a few weeks ago that I made the design team at Twisted Sketches!! Twitsted Sketches is a sketch blog where the very talented Anam Stubbington creates a weekly sketch accompanied by a twist. I am so honored and super excited to be a part of such a wonderful team. This week was my new teams debut week using Sketch #35 for inspiration. This week's twist..."animal"-any how, any way! Here is my take...

She's at Home in the Country


Oh how I LOVE October Afternoon! It is quirky, sweet, and vintage all at the same time...sigh. I thought the Farm Fresh line was just perfect for this sketch and pic of my oldest on her horse Short Stop (how cute is her PawPaw and her naming that horse that?). Anyway, I used the layout of the overall sketch, but added a few personal touches here and there.

Hope your week is going well, see ya soon!

signature

13 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats Frances! They are lucky to have someone as talented as you! The layout is great and I too love October Afternoon!!

Jamie Harder said...

Perfect papers for this layout!!! Love it!!! FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I loooove October Afternoon too, and you really knew how to rock it with this LO! Love the pic, and the popped up title, and 3 dimensional embellishments...wooohoooo!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Frances!! I agree! They are lucky to have you!! I am going to play with this sketch. I too have that OA line and have a pic and been waiting for the right sketch to come along!! :) Love your page!! Your daughter looks so cute on her horse!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congrats on your new gig! Just perfect for such a twisted chick as you....ha, ha, ha! LOVE your layout. The colors are fabulous and that title...smashing!

Lydia said...

Great page LOVE IT!!! You know I am a huge OA fan too!!! I love how you used thier stickers!! Fabulous and congrats on becoming a twisted sister

Jess said...

congrats Frances! love your pg. that is such a cute pic!!

AmesOx said...

Congrats Frances! Your LO is just the cutest!!! I will have to go check out Twisted Sketches, looking foward to seeing your takes on these sketches!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous page! I love all of the dimension you added with Pop Dots! Such a fun DT to be on! :)

Laurel said...

What a great layout (as always), love October Afternoon! congrats on making the team!

Star Rork said...

I love this layout! The colors the picture, its adorable!

Nancy said...

Really fun take on this Twisted Sketch design! really love the fun details you put into this
!!

Jill Sarginson said...

that's a super adorable scrapbook page!