Hey...*sigh*...It's me
Things have really been YUCKY, not LUCKY, at the Sylvia home. We have been battling the stomach flu, and to date, all of us have had it and I have had it twice...now that's lucky! Happy St. Patrick's Day to me! I do need to give myself props though because I have mastered the art of cleaning a bucket with a kid hanging on my leg, while running a cold, wet towel to another kid...yep, I've got skills. But Monday night...I was done...I mean DONE! I woke up at about 11:00 p.m. and ran back and forth to the bathroom till 4:00 a.m...this was my second time to do this. I was exhausted, and my sweet hubby took the bull by the horns last night and took total control of the house...can I get a Whoot! Whoot! He picked the kids up from school, he did homework (with no yelling, WTG honey!!), he fixed dinner, and gave baths!!! He did all of this with time to spare. So they watched American Idol, while I dozed in and out. Thanks honey, you are the best! *smack*
Needless to say, I have not been scrapbooking or creating anything! I am sooo bummed. I'm a girl that needs to create. To feel fulfilled every week, I find that I need at least 2 late nights of scrapbooking, but I'm not addicted or anything. *dropping eye contact*
On a positive note, sorry for the self-pity rant, I do have a little My Little Bit of Whimsy DT goodness to share! Take a look...That Bright Smile




Sweet Summer


Sorry for all of the photos, but I really wanted you to get a look at all of the sweet embellies Steph sent this month...they were sooooo yummy! The strawberry buttons and stick pins were my absolute favorite....just perfect for summer. And the buttons in the center of my ginormous flowers are woodgrain! Holy-moly I LOVE that! Here is a taste of some of Steph's new goodies she put in the store, just in time for Easter! Prepare for your chin to hit the floor, these are adorable folks!!
Do you see that bunny...and those carrots? Goodness gracious, she is one talented chickie...haha! You get yourself some of these sweeties HERE. And don't forget to check out the blog. She is always posting sneaks, giveaways, and Whimsey spottings for inspiration HERE.
Well, I am soooo glad to be back and hopefully in the swing of things soon. I have mounds of laundry and dishes to do tonight, but maybe I can fit in a little scrapping...we will see.
16 comments:
beautiful pages - love those super creative stick pins :D
Hi Francis! Happy to hear that you are all on the mend. That does not sound like a fun time at all! :( Love your LO's and keep the close-ups coming. I love getting to see all the details. I love the large flowers on the first LO!! That LO just makes me feel happy!! :)
Sorry to hear you were all so ill!! That really stinks! But WTG hobby! Isn't it great when they chip in like that? Gotta love 'em!
Oh and....O-M-G!! Those pages are to DIE for Frances!! Those embellies, I'm speechless! And I adore the fonts you used on both LO's!! Simply fabulous designs girl!!
Hoping for a speedy recovery so you can get back on the scrappy wagon!
LOVE your pages!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon:-)
I love your pages!!!!!! Love it all, fabulous job!!!!! Happy Wednesday!
Love these pages.....you did a Fabulous job with all of these and I adore those pins..so off I go!!!
Hoping that yucky flu bug is gone for good!!!
LOVE these layouts! You really make Steph's pins and buttons shine!!! I am off to buy up the Easter Whimsies...good thing Steph sends 'em to ya..just saying.
Glad you guys are feeling better and WTG, Chris! xoxo
wow..... awesome pages! Luv it all
Happy St. Patty's Day!
love, love your new layouts! they are so perfect. i hope you get back to feeling 100% again and hopefully all your kiddos will be well also!
Hope you & your family are all feeling back to normal soon!!! Love these layouts & LOVE the stick pins - I'll have to check them out!!
Hope you are feeling 100% soon Frances. LOVE how you use colour on your pages. Gorgeous work :)
Total bummer on the whole stomach flu thing! I hope you all get over it soon and are back to feeling better!
Lovin' those LO's! They just make me happy to look at!
Oh dear, hope everyone is back to 100% soon!
Loving your LO's though, the colours are fantastic!!!!
Oh no! I hope everyone is feeling better in your house! I love your layouts - that first one is so fun and whimsical! and those bunnies and carrots are CUTE!
Oh my! You are amazing! Love these layouts!
Hey there!! Hope everyone is well again!!! Love your page and the pins are so cute!!! Your comment made me chuckle!!! Nope.. didn't steal your kid... but sure could be Brock's twin, huh?! LOL Thanks for the giggle!! ;) (and all the other comments you have left!)
Post a Comment