my sweet husband gave me the ultimate fan edition today...in hopes that it would make me feel better...um, yeah, that'll probably do the trick! he might be hoping for a red-headed vampire baby.....LOL!
Love love love! I went to Blockbuster at midnight to buy it the day before...and only ran into one student! That was a shocker! LOL
This one was infinitely better than the first! I thought the first one was an abomination - why on earth were Edward and Bella irritated throughout the whole thing!?! That being said...I've seen it about a dozen times!
6 comments:
watched it last night again....i want a vampire for myself....an edward lookalike please!
Soooo, are you saying you're on Team Edward??? *snicker*
my sweet husband gave me the ultimate fan edition today...in hopes that it would make me feel better...um, yeah, that'll probably do the trick! he might be hoping for a red-headed vampire baby.....LOL!
LOL You're so funny!!! :)
Love love love! I went to Blockbuster at midnight to buy it the day before...and only ran into one student! That was a shocker! LOL
This one was infinitely better than the first! I thought the first one was an abomination - why on earth were Edward and Bella irritated throughout the whole thing!?! That being said...I've seen it about a dozen times!
I am so out of the loop....I haven't seen any of these!!
Post a Comment