Yeah...I'm in a rut, but a good one I think. I am lovin' circles these days...big circles, scalloped circles, little circles, spikey circles...any way, any how, I love them!! Since I already completed my sketch and challenge layout for Right at Home, I decided to challenge myself to use circles on a layout and a card. But I have to say, it wasn't that much of a challenge...I just love them. I think I already said that...anyhoo, take a look!
So, how about that Green at Heart by Basic Grey? Are ya dying to have your hands on it yet? I love it! It is just perfect for outside photos. Do you see the pattern on the big circle in the bottom, right hand corner? That is where my inspiration began. I thought that it would be neat to include all of the patterns in the line in different sized circles. It almost looks like bubbles to me, which screams Spring! All of the adorable embellies are popped off of the coordinating sticker sheet and chipboard set...easy!!
And again...more circles! This card has many layers...patterned paper strip, sticker strip, ribbon, patterned paper circles, and alas butterflies topped with coordinating buttons! I think that the circles were just the bit of whimsy this Springy card needed!!
So there ya go...circles and Basic Grey Green at Heart! Ya can't beat that!!
9 comments:
Your layout and card are both beautiful! I love your circles!
That's a good rut to be in! They're both awesome! Love the circles!
Oh Frances...I just adore your RUT!!! Those circles are PERFECT!!!
Have a great week!!!
Circles is a great rut to be in!! I love me some circles!!! The BG line is so great! Such a fun LO and the card is so lovely. It really is a happy springtime line!! :)
Frances, EVERYTHING you do is just beautiful! I know what you mean... I love circles too. Gorgeous pages, title and precious pictures of your children. Happy Monday!
super projects! I have a hard time with circles !! *GASP* good for you for workin' em!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!! I think we are SOUL MATES...for I loveeeeeeeeeeeee CIRCLES TOO!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these soooooooooo much!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
great rut to be stuck in.. I'm stuck in a pp butterfly rut.. but what ever works i say.. LOl... happy days..your layout and cards are awesome....
OH I love circles too these are sooooooooooo much fun
Post a Comment