...COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!
You are a WINNER on the Price is Right!!!!
Well, kinda....you are the winner of this
You are a WINNER on the Price is Right!!!!
Well, kinda....you are the winner of this
...the oh so gorgeous Paper Poppy April Project kit!!
Email me at fasylvia_6@yahoo.com, and I will mail your goodies to you ASAP. WoooooHoooooo!!
I also want to invite everyone to join us on Saturday, May 1st, for a National Scrapbook Day Celebration at The Paper Poppy blog!! Challenges and prizes Paper Poppy style...it is gonna be a blast! See ya there.
I also want to invite everyone to join us on Saturday, May 1st, for a National Scrapbook Day Celebration at The Paper Poppy blog!! Challenges and prizes Paper Poppy style...it is gonna be a blast! See ya there.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! u are one lucky lady! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):P)
Ohhh, thank you-thank you! Can't wait to play with all that! :)
now i miss watching the prize is right, the old ones.. not the new ones :D
Congrats Jamie!!! Have fun creating your banner! Can't wait for the challenges on Saturday, Francis!!! :)
Yeah Jamie!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment