Monday, May 10, 2010

All Settled Up with Right at Home

I have been cranking out Right at Home projects left and right lately! Lisa spoils me...I mean REALLY spoils me. She always sends me the newest, most fun stuff to work with. And if I don't watch it, I forget about the laundry, the dishes, and my 5 kiddos! Just kidding. How could I forget about them when I constantly hear...

"MOOOOOOMMMMMMMAAAAA, she won't quit looking at me!!!!"

"Is my softball uniform washed?"

"Momma, I pooped my pants again!! I pwomise I won't dood it next time."

"Baby, baby, baby, Ohhhhhhh!"

"But I don't like begetables!"

"Baby, you look so pretty today. Do you mind..."

Oh, how I love them. I did have a bit of break yesterday...I got to sleep in, got to sit on the couch and watch last week's Dancing With the Stars and drink coffee, and got tons of goodies. I love being a mommy...Happy Belated Mother's Day. Anyhoo, here is a little something scrappy!

Signs of Spring





All of these layouts finished up my April projects with Basic Grey's Green at Heart...goosh I love that stuff! This is a must have Spring/Summer line ladies.
Next up, a few of my projects for May...
May Sketch

Party Animal


This month I am working with the new KI Memories Wild Life...so much fun!! I am actually working a mini album with this line to show off at the end of the month, but I managed to squeeze 1 layout in without using up all of my goodies.
May Card Sketch

Sheww....all settled up. See ya soon!

signature

10 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Adorable projects, as always!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day and lots of goodies. Your projects are beautiful! Love all the details. Happy Monday!

Laurel said...

Love that spring layout, love the butterfly trail!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous lo's - love the spring one with those butterflies :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the way U use color!! ALWAYS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Glad U had a Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Amazing projects!!!! I always LOVE when you post...such fabulous eye candy:-)

Kim said...

woohoo how much fun are all those brads...love em

Nicole Nowosad said...

Super fun projects! I adore the bright colours!

Lydia said...

Wow!! I sooooooo love the different color brad circle on that layout. Totally awesome Francis.

Stacey said...

Love what you did with the Basic Grey line. That sketch is great too. I think I am going to have to give that one a whirl! Such great inspiration here!