Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TAAAAADAAAAAA!!!

I know, I know. I'll give you a minute to look around...








Ok...did you see everything?

HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS MY BLOG??????

I just love it...I mean REALLY love it. Now, I liked my last blog...a lot. But the other night I was blog hopping through the blogs that I follow, and came across Kristine Davidson's blog. I have been there tons and tons of times. I admire it and all of her fabulous scrappy inspiration. But something in me just would not let it go...I wanted her blog!!! You can check it out HERE. I'll give you a minute...







See what I'm sayin'? Don't ya just want to hack into her blog and change her profile pic? Well instead of breaking Federal Blog Law 10486#759, I decided to drop her an email and ask her to WORK MY BLOG OVER!! Well guess what? She said YES!! As you know. And now I look at my new blog the same way I looked at my first born.

Kristine is super talented and super patient. Even when she gets a description like this...

"As far as what I like...I like typewriter font for blog font if possible, fun and whimsical, bright, banners, love critters...I could really go on and on. I do not like shabby...clean lines, white background, but vibrant elements."

Huh? What does all of that mean? Well undoubtedly it means my blog! Thank you Kristine. I just love it and your sweetness! If anybody wants to be next, you can drop her an email at Kristeen@nbnet.nb.ca.

Go ahead...you know you want to. Take one more look. I'll wait...





Happy Wednesday and see ya soon!!

signature

16 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hi Frances! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your kind words. Your work is absolutely amazing and I just love your blog banner! Kristine is so talented isn't she? I'll be back for sure :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Frances your new blog is wonderful!!! Kristine did such an amazing job!! :) You will never want to change this one!! :)

Julie said...

I get Kristine to do my blog too.She rocks blog decorating!I love the banner she created for you.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks wonderful! I accidentally deleted my template...so now it is very plain Jane!! :)

I love your recent layouts. Gorgeous.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your blog looks great!! I love your little kite tail thingy at the end of your posts, sooo cute!

Stephanie said...

Frances your blog is sooooo cute!!! Kristine is a blog makeover rockstar isn't she? Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she ROCKED your BLOG GOOD!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Frances, you are a hoot!!! LOVE the new look to your blog!!! So nice of Kristen to help you out!! Have an awesome weekend!!!

Kristine said...

HAHAH!! you are too funny ;-) I love the blog post, and really do like your blog too.. it's fun and cheery!

It was a pleasure working with you and anytime you need a change let me know ;-)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Frances, your new look is beautiful! Love the colors. Happy thursday!

Diana Waite said...

this is REALLY fun! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Geez, I got a new blog not long ago...and now I have blog envy! LMAO

eMeLiNe Seet said...

this is just fantastic looking Frances !! So Fresh and cheery :) !

Aphra Bolyer said...

Your blog is the BEST!!! I am so in love with that banner. And the polka dots. Oh, and the buttons. Just perfect for you!

Kim said...

love love love love love it!!!! makes me want one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri said...

Looks awesome, girl! :)