Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paper Poppy June Sneak!

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA...school is out! And as happy as I am to have a little free time, it takes me a couple of days to get in the swing of things. I've been doing TONS of chores, taxing the kids to girl scouts and basketball camp, and trying to get caught up on my scrapping! But truth be told, I am loving every minute of it!!!

So....it is JUNE, well kinda, and it is SNEAK WEEK at the Paper Poppy!! And the kit this month is pretty WILD and FUN!! This kit is unlike any kit I've seen. It is artsy, clean, sophisticated, whimsical, bright, and very eclectic...just what every girl wants right? Well, here is a peek at one of my layouts...


Yummy! If you are loving these, pop on over because MONDAY is REVEAL DAY!!!! And for the rest of the week the crew will be revealing their DT layouts using the sketch...and it is fabulous too! There is lots of fun planned for this month! I'll be back soon!!

signature

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool peek, Frances!!! I can't wait to see the whole kit on Monday!!!

Teri said...

Love! I'm excited for the reveal! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like U are having a blast!! Loving those sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne J said...

that kit looks amazing.... and i love the stitching.. cant wait for the full reveal.

Kim said...

cool looking forward to seeing them all