Cute, cute huh? Now, let me tell ya what I liked about it. I liked how the pic of the friends is pushed against the right hand side, how the floral pattern is on 2 sides of the pic, how there is not a definite title, only a quote, and the circle is in the bottom left hand corner. Here is a look at my totally precious layout...Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Challenge Week at Paper Poppy!!
Hey there ladies!! It is challenge week at Paper Poppy, and it is a fun one!! This month's challenge is to create a project using artwork by Mary Engelbreit as your inspiration. Super fun huh? Aphra found that the colors and patterns in the June kit reminded her of Mary Engelbreit's whimsical work. And as I searched for a piece for inspiration, I found the same!! Here is a look at my inspiration...
Cute, cute huh? Now, let me tell ya what I liked about it. I liked how the pic of the friends is pushed against the right hand side, how the floral pattern is on 2 sides of the pic, how there is not a definite title, only a quote, and the circle is in the bottom left hand corner. Here is a look at my totally precious layout...


You can find the complete post HERE at The Paper Poppy blog, including how I deal with ad challenges, what inspired me, and my most favorite pieces of the June kit! Thanks for stopping by and check ya later!!
Cute, cute huh? Now, let me tell ya what I liked about it. I liked how the pic of the friends is pushed against the right hand side, how the floral pattern is on 2 sides of the pic, how there is not a definite title, only a quote, and the circle is in the bottom left hand corner. Here is a look at my totally precious layout...
Labels:
Challenge,
Design Team,
DT Reveal,
Kit Club,
Layouts 2010,
Paper Poppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is so fun!!! Everything about this is just perfect!! And.. you cut his curls off!!! LOL
Fabulous layout, love those papers and your white space.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeee the piece that U used for inspo...and I love love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving that title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
What a happy and pretty page. Can't wait to start playing with my kit. Love those anaimals too! Happy Thursday!
I love this layout! Everything about it is perfect especially that title!
lots of cool things going on here Frances, the picutres ti the right, the tied ribbon, your layering...super cool
Post a Comment