See what I'm sayin'? There was close to 30 outtakes, and this was the best one? Uh huh, a handful. And like 4 of those is not enough, we adopted a boy the last week of school. Here is a pic of the kiddos new baby brother...
...Rosco P. Coltrane. Go ahead and laugh, I'll give you a second....He is a basset hound, and yes, we took the name from the Dukes of Hazard. We are from Louisiana what do you expect? He is another cute one, but he is a baby. He is not potty trained, he is teething, and he is a tad whiny. But when all is said and done, he makes my kids happy. They are in total love with him...so, I love him too.
Wait, it gets better. Chris goes to town one Saturday to pick up somethings for the yard, but returns quicker than expected. He says, "I left my wallet at home, but I got yall something." I knew that he had to been given something because he had no money. Well, he so graciously brought home these...
Yep, isn't my hubby just a doll? He brought home 4...four...4!!! He says, "One for each kid, good idea huh?" And as I wanted to respond with a few 4 letter words, I saw the looks on my 4 kiddos faces. They were delighted to have their own pet.But...did you think I was finished? I'm not. Chris' dad calls and says that one of the momma hogs has died." I'll give you a minute, go ahead and get your giggles out now...
He continues, "The momma had 4 babies that need to be cared for, and I do not have the time right now to care for them." Chris jumps before his daddy could ask "We will take them daddy!" And he brings home these...
We have lost 2 already, and we are left with these cuties. They are just like babies. I fix them formula with baby cereal and feed them every 4 hours. I just want to say...THEY STINK!!!! BAD!!!!!So, we have been a bit busy. Not to mention, I AM NOT A COUNTRY GIRL!!! I grew up in a subdivision in a small town, but we never had animals. Chris on the other had, LOVES this type of life. It is fun to watch the kids, but heavens it is work.
Now how about something scrappy??
June brings new fun at Right at Home Scrapbooking, and I posted the sketch just yesterday! Take a look...
June Sketch
And here is a look at the layout that I created using the adorable October Afternoon Fly a Kite line...Summer Girls
Again, I hope you are having a great summer! Check back soon...I have another Paper Poppy layout to reveal this week!!! See ya.
10 comments:
Lotsa smiles, indeed!
(and love your layout : ) )
Kids . .hogs . . kittens . . . hound dogs . . . stop it! You're killing me. Ok, all I got to see of the dog is it's butt. Is that the cutest part? Please do post more when you can pull yourself away from the hog formula and take another photo. Love ya, Daisy! Oh, and great layout, too! (It got a little lost on animal farm.)
Oh how fun!!! LOVE the kitties!! I had to put mine down (she was 19!). Yes, piggies are smelly!!!! Worse than the cows I am surrounded by, according to my hubby!! He grew up around all of that!! Yes, please get a pic of your puppy!!! I bet she is a doll!!
LOVE the sketch and the page. Saving the sketch for when I get a chance to play, which isn't too often...as right now I have a 3 yr old climbing all over me!!
ok, LOVE the layout! I'm laughing because my 7 year old with his sappy--I'm the baby eyes--asked to watch DUKES of HAZZARD! We bought them for my hubby a few years ago and the kids just love them! Cracks me up! I agree with you I'm not a country girl either, hubby though likes the country stuff.....Good luck to you! :)
OMG love the layout but the animals are too funny - that was us a little while ago - 2 bunnies, a cat, a dog, 2 hamsters. Geesh - all due to hubby too.
My oh my oh my! We are sooo coming to your house this summer! You got room for two more human kids, right?! LOL
Your layout is adorable and I can't wait to see what you with the kids/animal layouts! :)
NOw that sketch is just too awesome...and your bright fun layout is just gorgeous too, that black makes everything pop
Holy Cow! I thought I was busy! LOL You definitely have your hands full but gosh...look at all that cuteness in your life!
What a great sketch and your layout is fab! LOVE OA!
ohmigoodness...you sure do have a busy house...what a saint you are!!!
am loving the sketch and layout :)
excellent layouts.. love all the funky bright and super fun stuff out at the moment.. {sort of glad that its replaced all the vintagey stuff, that was nice but a tad dull} any way.. the puppy is so cute and love his name.. and well the four kittens is just funny.. {i was laughing} and then when i got to the piglets.. omg cracked me up.. what a fun house you have at the moment.. love it..
lots of love from AUstralia..
Post a Comment