Friday, September 10, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well, the day had to come...I know, I know, but I was having so much fun!!! I really, really have thoroughly enjoyed guest blogging at Adornit this week. All of the sweet comments have just made my week!! So, for that thank you Adornit fans...sniff, sniff...I'm ok, really. Wanna see my last bit of goodies I made with Adornit's new Summer CHA releases? Take a look...

Pink Hoot Collection--Happy Day
Vintage Groove Collection--Love, Love Me Do
Misty Collection--4 You

Ok, I am officially tapped out of Adornit projects. Thanks again Georgana and family for letting me hang out with you this week...it was a blast!!
See ya soon!!

signature

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so those cards are smokin hot!! tfs

Diana Waite said...

oh, my these are SWEET!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are so terrific! Congrats again on the Adornit guest spot!

Aphra Bolyer said...

And it was certainly a good thang! I LOVED everything you showcased over at the Adornit blog this week! Hope you saved me some scraps because I feel like I'm needing some of that new CHA stuff in my life soon! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are just GORGEOUS! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kris Berc said...

fabulous cards!

Carin McDonough said...

Ooh such fab cards! :)

Jill Sarginson said...

GREAT creations!!! :)

Debbie said...

You are so talented! I loved your Adornit creations. Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor