Thursday, September 9, 2010

More With Adornit!

Today is actually day 3 of my stint of guest blogging at the Adornit blog, and I am loving it! The ladies that own Adornit are just the sweetest and neatest family. One thing that has really stayed with me, is that there is a history of scrapbooking in their family...all the way back to Georgana's grandmother. Neat huh? I just love the notion that they have passed down and shared this wonderful hobby with their kiddos, and their kiddos are enjoying this legacy now. It just kinda made me think how important it is to share this hobby with my kiddos...don't you think?
Anyhoo, here is a look at my layouts using the new Misty and Vintage Groove Collection...

Happy Holidays



I {heart} Batman



You can check out the complete posts HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

signature

8 comments:

LG said...

Great mix of patterned papers and embellishments

Carin McDonough said...

Those are both gorgeous Francis! I love the layering on your Happy Holidays layout and the I love Batman one is soooo cute! :)

Diana Waite said...

This is pure EYE candy! Great job!

Unknown said...

Great pages! Enjoy your posting at Adornit!

Lisa said...

love the happy holidays layout...so copying that poinsettia.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT!!! That is AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these!!! I am LOVING that photo and the big flower on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Looooove both of these!!!!!!

LisiB said...

Love the patterns and the big flower on the first layout is fabulous