Friday, September 24, 2010

Farewell Sweet Summertime!!

Yep, it's time! The weather is changing, school is back in full swing, and football is all that you see on TV...Fall is on it's way!! But I LOVE summer!! Now don't get me wrong, the cooler weather is nice, but Summer just makes me happy!! And so does Echo Park's Sweet Summertime that Lisa from Right at Home sent me last month! I am just not quite ready to call it quits yet! Here are a few projects that I posted at the Right at Home blog this week using Echo Park's Sweet Summertime...

Luv You

Up & Down




How much fun is that collection? Doesn't it just make you smile? I do love it, and it is soooo super easy to work with...you just let the collection do all of the work!! Like always there is tons of inspiration at the Right at Home blog. You can find it HERE.
Hope you are having a great Friday...scrapping this weekend anyone?

signature

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these echo park creations are WONDERFUL! LOVE this line--SO fun!

Angi Barrs said...

Absolute CUTENESS. Love all of the embellies.

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE these, Frances! Those pinwheels are perfect for this line. :)

LisiB said...

I am all with you! I even made a LO "I don't like fall"

http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-dont-like-fall.html


Your card is super cool. Love the great hot air balloon and your little girly is just adorable! Great stuff1

Teri said...

Frances, I love these! I adore hot air balloons - and I'm lucky to live in a place where people actually fly them! I've never been in one, but maybe someday. That card is adorable! The bright colours in your LO are so fun, and I adore those pinwheels! Any thoughts as to how to keep them from getting smushed in your album? I always struggle with this when it comes to delicate embellies!