Thursday, September 23, 2010

So, I Don't Have a Favorite!

This week at the Paper Poppy blog we are supposed to choose a favorite product from this month's kit and chat about it. Well, I am NOT following the rules...I'm a rebel...yep, I know it...I CHOOSE EVERYTHING!! Every product is my favorite this month! Here is a look at my layout highlighting ALL of my most favorite products.
Summer Girl
I am not a chickie that tends to mix lines of patterned paper, but I did love the way the Sassafras and Jenny Bowlin mixed this month. For me, the distress-ish feel of both of the lines worked! And as you know, I love to outline and doodle. I used the Brilliance Cosmic Copper Chalk from the add-on kit to outline the edges, and used a copper pen from my stash to doodle around the edges of my cardstock and patterned paper. It was a nice change from the brown and black that I usually use!
Ok, can we have a moment of silence for the fabulous designers who created that fabulous yellow butterfly....gracious me they are super talented folk! I love, love that butterfly! I added the Jenni Bowlin buttons and pins to dress it up a bit...love it!

And how about those AC Felt Flowers? Yummo!! I also cut the leaves from the vintage dictionary paper in the kit and chalked the edges olive...I love foliage!

Thanks for stoppin' by to check out my vast array of favorites! There are still a few kits available in the Paper Poppy store if you would like one. You can get yours HERE. Chat soon!!

signature

7 comments:

Jodi said...

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! I love what you did with the kit too!....

LisiB said...

Such a cute LO. And I love the yellow butterfly. So very, very cute!

Diana Waite said...

Ah, WONDERFUL EYE candy!

Lydia said...

such a wonderful layout frances, I love all thye dimention and the use of pins, really great job!!

Teri said...

Gorgeous! LOVE that yellow butterfly! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable layout!! Love it all!

Leanne J said...

super lovely work Frances.. sorry i dont pop over here much..but i am always stunned and inspired when i do.. wow.. amazing work..
and omg i love how much you get in the paper poppy kits.. fatastic.