Hello! Wow, things have been busy, but I still have time to celebrate World Card Day with my Paper Poppy peeps! Yes, there is such a thing...It is actually a holiday especially for card makers around the world to celebrate the creativity of handmade cards and the personal connection that they create between friends and family....sweet huh? And here is my contribution...
Hey There Card
Well, finally I used that doily!! I have been trying to use this doily all month, and I finally did it! Isn't that just the sweetest flower? I just misted it, cut out the center, and glued it down in a circle with glue-dots...easy!! I also made a button out of the vintage milk cap...love that!!
We are actually having a little contest in celebration of World Card Day at the Paper Poppy! You can check out the details
HERE.
Hope you join us...see ya soon!!
1 comment:
Beautiful card!
Post a Comment