Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday ScrapRoom!!

Well hello!! Guess what? The ScrapRoom is celebrating 6 years!!! And guess who is celebrting with them for the next 3 months? ME!!!! I am so super excited, and honored to be working along side the fabulously talented design team, and to be working with Tammy Harp the owner. She is so super talented herself...you really must go check out her kits. Anyhoo, here is a look at the projects that I created for the month of October...

Raining Leaves--Bella Blvd. One Fall Day

Walk in the Park--American Crafts City Park

Farewell Card


Cherish Family--Crate Paper Restoration


Lets Celebrate--Teresa Collins Celebrate


Woohoo! Card

Well, there ya have it! Like I mentioned above, you really must go check out the website...there is already a FULL gallery!! You can check it out HERE. Also challenges and inspiration is posted weekly at the blog, which you can check out HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and see ya soon...I have tons to share this week! Tootles!!


signature

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhhh congrats girl, and LOVING all these yum creations...I just got my hands on the Blvd paper...AHHH YUMMERS!! Awesome creations Frances!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS these layouts and cards are SO FUN to look at!

Kim said...

Girl....awesome work!!!!!!! Love everything....Now I want to go buy all those papers. Shame on you!!!! LOL!

Carin McDonough said...

Oh Wow, all of them are gorgeous! :)

Angie Blom said...

Oh Frances these are all wonderful creations..I just love all the brightness and fun. Going to check out the gallery and site.. thanks!! Always inspired.

Jodi said...

Love what you did with this kit!!!