Friday, October 22, 2010

By Far my Favorite!!

Bo Bunny's Whoo-ligans Collection...I just love it! And I know that I use the word "favorite" just as much as conjunctions, but it is my favorite. I love it because it is everything that a Halloween line should be...bright colors, spooky critters, and googly eyes! Really, what is Halloween without googly eyes? Anyhoo, it is Sketch Challenge week at Bo Bunny! Take a look at the sketch and my take, and yep, you guessed it, using the oh so adorable Whoo-ligans Collection.


Sketch brought to you by Sketch Inspiration

2 Cute to be a Monster!



Supplies Used: Licorice Dot Cardstock, Whoo-ligans Stripe, Whoo-ligans Dot, Whoo-ligans Monsters, Whoo-ligans Combo Stickers, Whoo-ligans 12" Chipboard, Whoo-ligans iCandy Dimensionals 3D Cardstock Stickers, Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon, Bo Bunny Buttons

Tombo Supplies Used: Mono Permanent Adhesive Roller, Mono Permanent Aqua Liquid Glue


Fun stuff, huh? See, gotta love the Whoo-ligans Collection! And before I chat anymore, I must say...

Yes we do!
How 'bout you!!

Sorry...I must have channeled my Junior High cheerleading days back in 1990! Anyhoo, Tombow sent all of us chicks at Bo Bunny a nice little pack of goodies this month to work with, and I am enjoying it to the fullest! Thanks Tombo!!
Don't forget that to participate in the challenge you must link your layouts to the post HERE by November 3rd. Good luck and may the force be with you!!
Thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend!!

signature

2 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Soooooo cute! Love your stitched spider webs! :)

janet said...

FuN lo....love the hand stitched spider webs!