Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WooooHooooo!!

OMG...Did ya see I am this week's Guest Designer at Making Memories? Holy-Moly I am dying here!! I am not even believing it myself!! Here is a look at the layout I created...


Everyday Attire


Now, I don't want to worry or confuse anybody. I do not wear a cat costume everyday to work, but I do wear it every Halloween...my kiddos get the biggest kick out of it! The supplies used on this layout are mostly Making Memories Spook Alley. It is last years release, but I still love it!! You can check out the full post HERE on the Making Memories blog.

Thanks for celebrating this fun news with me...tootles!!


signature

9 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations!!!!! and you look ADORABLE as a kitty ... I bet they love it and love you too!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your layout is adorable! Big Congrats on the Guest Spot, how super cool! :D

Diana Waite said...

this layout is just SO fun! Congrats to you!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

That is super awesome and well deserved !Congrats!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Big congrats Frances!!! You deserve it girl!!
Luzma

Stephanie said...

Wahhhoooo is right!!! Congrats! YOu are such a cutie-patootie, love that costume!

LisiB said...

Congratulations on the guest spot! Love your LO and the photo is really cute

Carin McDonough said...

Congratulations Frances! Very much deserved, your work is gorgeous! Love the layout! :)

janet said...

Great LO and CONGRATS!!!!