Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Sketch and a Bit of Fun!!

Hey there! Yes, I know it's kinda late for me to be posting, but I just had to share my spoooooky layout along with the October sketch for Right at Home!! Take a look...

October SketchRAHSketch12


Spooktacular
DSCN8370


Let me just say, you will knock this one out in no time!! It is simple, clean, yet enough white space to add some junk...fun, fun! I used Echo Park's Happy Halloween Collection, which can be purchased at Right at Home. It is just perfect for a sweet pack of 4 kiddos before going Trick-or-Treat!

I wanted also to invite you to go and join in on the BINGO fun going on at the Right at Home Facebook page. You have until tomorrow night to join in on the FUN!! You can find all of the deets HERE.

Have a great weekend!!


signature

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Love this sketch, definatley my style too!! Love what you did with it. Fantastic layout!!

Jodi said...

Love this sketch too! I might have to try this one!! Love your take on it too!!!

LisiB said...

Great take on the sketch. The embellies are so cute!