Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LOTS Going on at Bo Bunny!

So, have you visited the Bo Bunny blog lately? Wowzers!!! Let me share a bit...first, there are 3 new lines debuting this Fall (Just click on the icon to check out the complete line at the blog)...







Annnndddddd....the monthly card sketch challenge is up! Here is a look at October's Card Sketch and my take on the sketch...

No Tricks Just Treats

Supplies used: Whoo-ligans Dot, Whoo-ligans Boo, Whoo-ligans Batty, Whoo-ligans Combo Stickers, Whoo-ligans 12" Chipboard, Monsters on Parade Cardstock Stickers, Assorted Double Dot Ribbon
Great sketch, huh? You can check out the deets HERE at the Bo Bunny blog. And if that is not enough for ya, there is another post up today about incorporating sewing into your projects!!! It is certainly a must see...you are bound to be inspired!!
So go ahead...you know you want to! Go visit the Bo Bunny blog and stay for awhile. See ya soon...if you don't get sucked into the creative abyss over there!

signature

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so cute!!! I love your posts. They are always full of humor too... I think I will go get lost in the abyss!! LOL If I don't come back, you where I am!! :D

Lisa said...

Adorable card...love it.