Monday, October 18, 2010

Thanks for the Bo Bunny Love!!

Hiya!! Well, I am here with a winner of the Bo Bunny Whoo-ligan's Prize Pack. Is the suspense killing ya? Ok.....


Congrats Julie!!! Email your address to me at fasylvia_6@yahoo.com and I will get your goodies out to you ASAP!! Thanks againg everyone for your sweet comments, and stay tuned...there are plenty of Bo Bunny goodies to go around!! ;)

Speaking of Bo Bunny, I have a layout for ya that was posted last week. The focus was on the Layered iCandy Chipboard and Cardstock Stickers. Check it out...

Sing, Sing a Song!







Supplies Used:Learning Curve Stripe, Learning Curve Letters, Learning Curve Recess, Wild Berry Double Dot, Leanring Curve Combo Stickers, Chunky Chips Chipboard Licorice Alpha, Learning Curve 12" Chipboard, Learning Curve iCandy Dimensional Stickers, Assorted BoBunny Buttons, Licorice Double Dot Ribbon

I love Bo Bunny's embellies! My layouts for them come together so easy because they have TONS of stuff to coordinate. There is tons of inspiration that can be found there on any given day. The Mad Scrapper is up today...you will love her!
Hope your week has started off with a bang...see ya soon!!

signature

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

great lo - love that hopscotch :D

Michelle said...

It is an adorable page, Frances!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

your daughter is adorable! Love your page.