Thursday, December 2, 2010

December ScrapRoom

Well, howdy! I am so super excited to show off my ScrapRoom projects for December. The December Flavor of the Month's Kit is full of Jillibean Soup Basic, Grey, Crate Paper, and Girl's Paperie...yummo! And all Christmas!!! Here is a look...

Cajun Christmas


Under the Tree


Flip Flops in December


Darling Duet


Merry Christmas Card

Joy Card
To get a look at the full gallery, go HERE...the design team did an amazing job this month!! And don't forget that Tammy hosts a weekly challenge at the blog with super fab prizes. You can check out the blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...tootles!!

signature

7 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

amazing work, I just LOVE it all!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful work! Your kids are just adorable...

Jess said...

fantastic projects!! love em all!

Michelle said...

Can you please send some of that Louisiana heat up here?? Please!!! We are expecting our first bout of sub zero temps.. not just windchills, but temps! Yuck! I love every single project you made.

Kim said...

Girl....you r rocking the layouts!!!!! Gorgeous gorgeous work!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Cajun Christmas. Love it here in Texas. :)

kate blue said...

love these cards- I'm card challenged so love those who can do it :)