...but a good one! It is no secret that I love Cosmo Cricket. And working with the Togetherness Collection for November has certainly proven to be a great time. I think as of today I have made 3 single layouts, 1 double, and those stinkin' cute turkeys! Well here is may last, very last layout using Togetherness.
Big Sis



As you can see, there is not on piece of patterned paper on this layout. I used just the tag piece of patterned paper because it is simply all that I had left! I know, why not use another line? Well, because the whimsy of this line is just perfect for this sweet pic of my oldest and youngest kiddo!
But....you will be happy to know that I have finally moved on! Not very far though...Mitten Weather!!!! Shocker! I think I love it just as much as Togetherness!! Here is a look at Right at Home's December Sketch and my layout using it!
December Sketch
Sitting Pretty

Sure hope you are having a great Monday. Check back tomorrow...it involves a giveaway and some FUN!! Tootles!
1 comment:
that's a great idea to use the die cuts instead of pp; I have tons of those things sitting around-hope it's ok to lift that idea!! Cool layouts!
Post a Comment