Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hopscotch With Adornit!!

Welcome to day 1 of the Adornit Blog Hop!!

Today we are kicking things off with a fun game of "hopscotch" to show off Adornit's super fab Misty Collection. I must say that the Misty Collection is one of my favorites...it is simply stunning. Here is a look at my project...

Yep, both cards were created using nothing but the Misty Collection. The sentiments are from a piece of patterned paper that has dozens of sweet sayings just perfect for cards!

Would you like to have Adornit's Misty Collection? Well, all you have to do is leave a comment on each of the designer's blogs (including mine), and finish up with a comment at the Adornit blog. Your name will then be entered into a drawing where one lucky chickie will win a super fab Misty prize package!!

Here is a look at today's hopscotch line-up. And if you haven't started at the beginning, don't worry you can pop back to the top of the list and visit those blogs you've missed. Don't forget to finish up at the Adornit blog and let them know what you think!!


signature

42 comments:

Pammejo said...

Beautiful cards!!! They are amazing!

KimberlyMarie said...

The more I see this collection the more I love it!

XXOO AMY said...

just adorable!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Such beautiful cards!

Audrey Yeager said...

I just love the colors on these cards!! Beautiful!

Maggie Lamarre said...

awww this will be so cute for Valentine's
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

flamegirl said...

The color combination is great. So creative.

Debbie Cornish said...

Love the paper you chose for these cards. It is not a colour I would normally pick for a card but it has now opened up my imagination.

pebblesjns said...

Love those cards and that paper. It looks like it would be very versatile for boy pages, and since I only have a son, it would work perfectly!

bleacherqueen-vik said...

Great cards! I really like that they can be used for either men or women!

Brooke Showalter said...

What pretty cards!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! Thanks so much for sharing you talent!

Kim M said...

such pretty cards!

Jessica Navarro said...

These cards are wonderful. I love the flower and bracket accents and the papers just go beautifully together. Super cute stuff!

Margreet said...

Hi Frances....love the cards you made with the beautiful Misty Collection papers!
xxx Margreet

Kelly Massman said...

What beautiful cards! I love that flower journaling card!

DebiJ said...

Oh lovely cards Frances! That really is a fabulous paper range!

connie said...

great cards! love the printed saying.

Zolyshka said...

Adorable Cards. My favorite of the two is the flower Happy Birthday, love that the flower comes off the card.

Louise said...

great cards, love the part that is hanging off

Janet said...

Great Cards and Lovin the Misty collection!

Sam said...

Beautiful cards!

Kathy said...

Cute CUTE cards, Frances! I am loving the clean colors and patterns in this new Misty collection!

Unknown said...

wonderful cards

Sarah Mullanix said...

absolutely beautiful cards!

Georgana Hall said...

Those cards are lovely and I love the color combination that you put together. Great job!

aud1inok said...

Your cards are stunning!

Marilyn Peter said...

Beautiful cards!! Love all the layering of the PPs.

Peggy said...

wow, fabulous cards.

Mireille said...

Frances sweetie.. what can I say!
YOU ROCK!!

Roxane F. said...

Lovely cards, I like the way your embellishments hang off the edges.

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards! I LOVE the subtle blues, greens and grays with the POP of red! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chrys said...

Cute cards!

Katie D. said...

Your cards are so creative and cute!

carolyn hartley said...

very creative
love how your cards came out

Unknown said...

cute cards, I love cards

ShoppingTamii said...

I adore these cards!

cinmfoster said...

lovely cards.

Jana Eubank said...

Your work with this collection is FANTASTIC!

robin said...

Love it!

stefeni said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for so much inspriation.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Irit Shalom said...

Fantastic colors and project!! Just love it