Thursday, March 17, 2011

I {heart} Thin Mints...Happy St. Pat's Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!! Today is the day for all things GREEN, and here are a few GREEN things that could really make my day...

All images are found at Pinterest.com

Nothing but yumminess, right? But since I am trying to change my excessive caloric intake since Christmas, I guess I will have to settle for a cup of green tea and a salad. Huh...Happy St. Pat's to me!! Before I break into a rant about how Girl Scout Thin Mints really could be nutrious, let me share my crafty St. Patrick's Day contribution. Take a look...

Spring Luck


I used Jillibean Soups new CHA release Blossom Soup...why does food keep coming up? Lisa from Right at Home sent me this sweet line a few weeks ago, and I think I have used just about every scrap!! At the RAH blog today there is a sketch, made by yours truly, and a few cards made by the DT girls...they really are worth the click. You can check the post out HERE.

That's all for me today. Enjoy the holiday, and I'm off to smell some Thin Mints! Ta-Ta!


signature

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Frances! Just wanted to pop over and say hello. I'm looking forward to working with you at the Kraft Journal. Your projects are just adorable. I love your card. Fabulous blocked background and those button shamrocks are SO cute.
And I agree with you....Thin Mints can totally be viewed as nutritious. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Frances! I just wanted to stop in too...to officially welcome you to The Kraft Journal (via your blog)... This card is ADORABLE and so is the project posted today over at The Kraft Journal. We are ALL looking forward to working with you there!!