Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Guest Designing at Kraft Outlet!!

Happy Monday morning ladies, and boy does it feel like a Monday! I went to bed early 2 nights in a row, and I still feel like I need just a bit more rest...what's that about?

Anyhoo, I am guesting at the the uber cool Kraft Outlet Blog, the Kraft Journal! It is such a neat place. Kraft Outlet is a leading online vendor for Brown Kraft Labels, Kraft Paper and Cardstock. Whether you are needing to make business cards, hang tags, bag toppers, product or address & shipping labels our specialty papers & labels will help you achieve that old time worn look. You can check out the outlet HERE. And like I'm not lucky enough to be guest designing with them, I will be joining them permanently in May!!! Fun, right?

Here is a look at my "krafty" project...

A Little Birdie Told Me...Gift Card Holder


The kraft pillow box and credit card holder can both be found at the Kraft Outlet. (I actually stole these from Aphra' stash...what a great friend!!) And to learn more about the Kraft Journal blog, check it out HERE. There is tons of inspiration there on a daily basis.

Thanks for stopping by today, and come check us out at the Kraft Journal!!

signature

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Don't know how you do it all!! LOVE this & Congrats to you!! :o)

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you!! this is a FABULOUS creation!!

LisiB said...

Congratulations! You rock, girl! Either you are the most organized person in the world to manage it all, or you have managed to negotiate a 25th hour in the day.
Please share your secret on the blog, we have all been wondering how you do it!!!