Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Throwing My Name in the Hat!

Just last week Cosmo Cricket announced that they were having a sketch contest...woooohoooo, right? Well to put a bit more "oooooooo" into your "woooohoooo," the lucky winner will be published in Scrapbook Trends!!!!! Way cool, right? Here is a look at my submission...

1 Last Kiss


I used the oh so lovely Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket to create my layout...love this stuff! And it was just the perfect collection for these sweet pictures of my little sister leaving to go back home to New York.

Well, if you tried out good luck, and chat soon!!

signature

7 comments:

Melanie said...

This is absolutely fabulous! Love it!

Marielle said...

Love it Frances !!! Good luck !!

Michelle said...

Oh my, this is SO pretty!!!

Lou said...

Oh WOW!!! I love your Take on the Challenge!!! Awesome LO!!
Lou x

Kathy Skou said...

Looks like a winner to me!! Good luck!

Jamie Harder said...

This is so fantastic!!

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely adorable layout Frances... best of luck!