Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Sketch Layout at the ScrapRoom!!

Good morning ladies! It is Spring break here at my house, which means that I am totally relaxing and eating bon-bons. Yea-right!!!! It is busy, busy. We still have softball practice, house cleaning, and meals...it never stops! I am having a bit of fun this morning hanging out at my BFF Aphra's house with our kiddos, and yes, a bit of scrapping!!

Just wanted to share that The ScrapRoom is hosting a sketch challenge for March. And one lucky winner will win a $5 gift cert to the ScrapRoom store!! Here is the March Sketch...

And my interpretation...

An Outside Guy



To play along, you can check out the deets HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your LO!!! I couldn't read the journaling when I spotted it before elsewhere. Makes sense now!! I couldn't figure out what Chris was working on!! Love the expressions!!! Have fun hanging out with Aphra!!! You two are so funny, it would be fun to hang out with you both!!! Hope you all enjoy your week off!!!

Kim said...

Ohhhh lovin the sketch!!!! Can't wait to play with it!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great LO and great sketch too! Love your take with the banner and that tree is too cute! :)