*Sigh* Hello. *Sigh Again* It's Monday...did anyone else notice? We had such a productive weekend that I was so tired this morning to start off my week! We cleaned house, washed ALL of the clothes (That's huge with a family of 6...at least 10-12 loads of laundry per week!!), we planted plants, cleaned the yard, I put up 3 ziploc bags of strawberries, and even managed to make homemade strawberry shortcake. My kiddos said that they wanted to marry it, and you can not receive a better complement from 4 kids under 9 I guess!!! Anyhoo, I do have a few more ScrapRoom layouts to share....take a look!!
FUN!


Smarty Pants

Both layouts were created using ScrapRoom's April Flavor of the Month Kit. There are still a few left, and you can check them out
HERE.
Thanks for stopping by...chat soon!
3 comments:
These are both so fantastic!!!
Both Los are so sweet! You sound like you have been really busy!
wow! Great LOs!
Post a Comment