Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To the Moon and Back!

I just love that saying. You know, "I Will Love You to the Moon and Back"...that one. And it is all I can think of when I sit down at my studio table to work with Bo Bunny's Blast Off!! So with that being said, be prepared to see a many of layouts with the word "moon." This Monday at the BoBunny blog, we featured layouts that were created lickity-split! Here's a look at my super fast layout...using a Sketchy Thursday Sketch...using the word "moon"...

Over the Moon Proud


Supplies Used: Bo Bunny Dotted Cardstock, Blast Off Stripe, Blast Off Galaxy, Blast Off Constellation, Blast Off Cutouts, Blast Off 12" Chipboard, Blast Off Combo Stickers, Blast Off Jewels, Bo Bunny Layered Chipboard, and Bo Bunny Chunky Chips.

Have I ever mentioned that my little boy is the cutest? Well, if not, he is! I just love this stage when they want to do everything themselves, but can't do squat! The pictures tell it all...he's trying to brush his teeth, but he ultimately gets his tongue brushed...it's a start, right? I just love him.

Thanks so much for stopping by...see ya!

signature

2 comments:

LisiB said...

your boy is really, really cute and the layout is so sweet

Christine said...

Such a darling layout! gotta love a great little boy line! i'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!