Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just in Time for Mother's Day!

Hi friends! Just making a quick stop today to share my most recent Kraft Outlet project. There is LOTS of fun going on at Kraft Outlet this month...a new blog look, Pinky is visiting as the guest designer, challenges, and prizes...FUN!! This week's theme is "Mother's Day" and here is a look at what I created...

Mom Gift Bag

My gift bag was created using a Kraft Coffee Bag from Kraft Outlet. To create the peek-a-boo hole, I just cut a hole with a circle cutter and added a transparency. Then I decorated the bag with homemade flowers using Imaginisce's Enchanted Collection. And to top it off, I used a Small Kraft Shipping Tag.

If you would like to join in on this challenge, you can check out the deets HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

signature

3 comments:

The Taits said...

So pretty x

Tracy said...

This is so sweet Frances! I love how you cut out the peep hole. Cute! Great project!

Daniel said...

This is super cute Frances!