Monday, May 2, 2011

ScrapRoom May Blog Hop!

Happy May!! And at The ScrapRoom that means...KIT REVEAL!! And it is a good one. At this point you have been through all of the other designers, and my blog is your last stop before you are on your way to our last stop...The ScrapRoom Facebook Fan Page. Well, here is a look at my favorite layout from my May projects...

Celebrate Summer




Here is a list of the places you should have visited. And if you are just starting the hop, feel free to start back over and ENJOY!!

Lan Amphone
Melanie Call
Sarah Eclavea
Jenny Moore
Aphra Bolyer
Kim Arledge
Frances Sylvia
The ScrapRoom Facebook Fan Page

To be eligible for the prize you must become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me what you think about my layout! From here you should travel to The ScrapRoom Facebook Fan Page letting us know that you have completed the hop!

One blog hop participant who leaves a comment and is a follower at each designer's blog, will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom Store! Whoot! Whoot! Be sure to check out the blog Friday, May 6th for our winner!

Thanks for visiting and Happy Hopping!!

signature

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Love those papers and colors, and your title work is fantastic!

Michelle said...

It is a very pretty page!!! I love the layers and how you did your title. I had to chuckle at the photo!!! Mr. Brock and I think Miss Vivi don't look too happy!! LOL Oh to know I am not the only one! It is so nice!!!

Rebecca Geile said...

I saw some great projects along the hop. I'll skip the facebook thing, but great job putting this together!

Kathy558337 said...

I love the pop of red the S gives!!

Shirley said...

I love all your layering and details! I really love your hatpin flags. Way cool...

tanandtuck04 said...

these are great papers. I like the simple strips with all the little bling details.

Gab said...

Just beautiful Frances ... can't wait to get this kit!

Patricia said...

Lovely LO!
Also enjoyed a lot the picture! :)