Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!

Ok, ok. So, I've been a little MIA...I know. If I sat here and explained where I was this entire time, you would be bored to tears!! Really! All I can say is that my kids are some busy toots!!! I have officially moved into my 182nd job as a mother...taxi driver! Yep, and I am wondering when my check comes in? Can anyone tell me...anyone?

Anyhoo, I am not just crazy with the "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!" title. It really is Christmas at Imaginisce...Christmas in July as a matter of fact!! Imaginisce released a wonderful Christmas collection, Santa's Little Helper, a few weeks ago, and this week the DT is showing off their super-fab projects! Here is a look at mine...

N-O-E-L Frame




Sweet Lips



Under the Tree


And you must not forget that Imaginisce is the king (or queen?) of GIVEAWAYS!!! Yep, there is a prize for everyday of the week. So, go visit and leave a comment or 5! You can just click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I promise to show my face more! Tootles!

signature

1 comment:

Gégé said...

Such beautifuls layouts, love all of them!!!
Gégé from France