Thursday, July 7, 2011

Imaginisce Happy Harvest Release and a Challenge!!

Ok, so I am a little late on the Happy Harvest Release Party....sorry! The prizes have already been given out, and I am here to only share what I created using the super fun Fall Collection. Take a look...

Unbe*leaf*able Beauty



Fall Memories


But I do want to share the fact that there is a new challenge posted on the Imaginisce Blog this week. The challenge is to use the sketch provided with a monochromatic theme! You can check out the original post and sketch HERE. And here is my take on this month's challenge...

A Great Outdoor Adventure


Imaginisce always has great prizes for their winners, and there is also a GIVEAWAY going on too! Good luck and chat soon!

signature

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Adorable LOs and I love your 2pager! I hope you enjoy your summer with the kiddoes! Going anywhere special soon?

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful layouts, Frances! You've really showcased this fun line. Love how you've worked the patterned paper here. :)

Gégé said...

Absolutly gorgeous, it's wonderful layout ans the papers are super!!!!
Gégé from France