Happy Thursday...the day before Friday!! Woohooo!!! And what a week it has been! We started the week off with a bang...literally. Poor, sweet Annalise, my 10 year old, took a tumble at cheer practice. And the poor darling cracked her growth plate in both arms...I'm not even kidding! I know it sounds terrible, and it truly is, but she is just such a trooper. Everything, from going to the potty to lifting a fork is painful for her right now. And her attitude..."It's just what I have to do mommy to stay in school." Oh my heart! My heart hurts and is filled ALL at the same time. She is very sad that ALL of the things she participates in have come to a halt. But it is my job to keep her busy. So this weekend we are heading to my mom's house in Lafayette. Annalise will receive LOTS of TLC...exactly what she needs!
Anyhoo, there is a new
card challenge at Bo Bunny posted this week...did ya know? The challenge is to create a card using the sketch below...
September Card Challenge Sketch

Fall Days
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Forever Fall 6 X 6 Paper Pad, Stripe, Noteworthy: Forever FallChipboard: 12" Forever Fall Chipboard, Layered Chipboard Stickers, Cardstock Stickers: Gratitude Cardstock Stickers, Forever Fall Combo Stickers, and Jewels: Forever Fall
If you are interested in playing along and winning a bit of Bo Bunny yumminess, you can check out the original post HERE. Thanks for stopping by and see ya soon!!
3 comments:
Poor girl! Cheerleading is so dangerous and yet so much fun! I hope she will recover soon. Love your card, so pretty! Already saw it over at Bo Bunny.
Fabulous card!!!
I agree cheerleading was the one sport I got hurt the most in....broken nose, sprained ankle, muscle tears....but I loved it :)
So sorry to hear about Annalise...that has to be tough for a little girl to stay still. Beautiful card.
Post a Comment