Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NEW Imaginisce Sketch Challenge!!

Hi there!! It is Tuesday, and I sure hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday weekend! I managed to get the house clean, the laundry done, bills paid, and a bit of scrapping done...I'm feeling productive so far this week! But hey, it's only day 2...it can change in an instant, right?

Anyhoo, there is a new challenge posted at the Imaginisce blog today! A sketch challenge to be exact! Here is a look at September's Sketch...

And my take on it...

No Need 2 B Bashful


I used Imaginisce's Geek is Chic line! I just loved how the sketch allowed for you to use a ton of patterns...especially since I have trouble choosing my favorite pattern in this collection! ;)

The rules for this challenge are easy!! All you need to do is create a layout or card using the sketch provided by our talented Melinda Spinks, making sure to use at least 75% of Imaginisce products. Upload your layout into the link at the bottom of the original post before September 25th, and you will be in the running to win 2 full collections of your choice!

Wowee, right? You can find ALL of the deets HERE.
Good luck and thanks for stopping by!!!

signature

5 comments:

kim c said...

super cute layout. love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch. would you consider linking this at the Paper Issues link party? its perfect for our "learning curve" theme.

Paper Issues said...

This is such an amazing layout!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues! We featured you today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/09/no-need-to-be-bashful.html

Gretchen said...

awesome layout!! LOVE it!

Lana Bisson said...

I love this sketch..I could actually use up my scraps with this.. I love how vivid and clean this layout looks. amazing job.. you rocked this..

Christy said...

These embellies are FABULOUS! I love the sketch and your take on it :)