Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bye, Bye Cherry Hill...Sniff, Snort

Yep, there is another sketch reveal at So Sketchy! and it is a 12 X 12, very simple, 2 photo sketch...you can't go wrong with that! You can check out this sketch HERE. I am a tad sad (hehe...I'm a poet), I used the last of my fabulous Paper Passion kit full of October Afternoon Cherry Hill goodness...sniff, sniff. Well, it was sure fun while it lasted...take a look at my layout.

"What's in Your Future?"
Supplies used: October Afternoon Cherry Hill, Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts ribbon and Thickers, Making Memories Mini Alphas, DYMO, DMC floss, Jenny Bowlin tickets, Maya Road calendar, Doodle Bug bling, Scenic Route Chipboard file folder, and K & Company border.

This was one of the quickest layouts I have knocked out in a while...it was a great sketch. I had been holding on to these pics of my oldest girls for awhile, and I never could find a direction. I think this sketch, paper, and title suits the pics perfectly!

Well that is it for me this month at So Sketchy! I just got my new sketches in the other day, and August will be a treat! But in the meantime, there will be fabulous sketches going up almost daily...go play along!

signature

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this LO!!!! Great detail work!!!!! Thank you for the kind and supportive words that you left me!!!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Jess said...

gorgeous layout Frances...the colors the embellies and those pic are totally fantastic!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Ooooo pretty! Love the way you accented the sheer calendar. Love the title. Love all the layers. Great layout!

Diana Waite said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!! I need to get myself in gear and do some more layouts this month....you really inspire me!

Susan said...

Love your new header! It is absolutely beautiful!!

iza said...

hi frances.really love the alphas n the title.the color combo, the design was great..

Jamie Harder said...

This is soooo fabulous!! Don't you love it when layouts just fall together like that? Perfect!

LG said...

Love your take to the sketch. Details are amazing Frances! Great work as always

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome layout frances!! I totally love that pp and the sketch is great too!!

Anonymous said...

love it!