Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Darlin' I...

...can't get enough of your love baby! Sing it Barry! Don't ya just love that song? Well, that is the title of my layout for Sketch #30 at 52 sketches...52 weeks. It was a good one! I was pretty excited when I took at look a this sketch because it allows you to use tons of patterned paper. I had been holding on to Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday for awhile now, and finally, I was able to use it. Take a look at the fabulous sketch and my layout!

Sketch #30
My layout "Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby"
Fun, fun, fun! You have till Sunday at midnight to complete your layout based on Sketch #30 to win a fabulous kit from this weeks sponsor Apron Strings. Thanks for stopping by,


signature

10 comments:

Tara Orr said...

Oh gosh - did you totally kill this sketch or what?!?! AWESOME!! Adore it!! It actually looks really overwhelming to me but once I saw your take, much better!! Love it Frances!

Tara Orr said...

p.s. - love your new blog header!! Its so funny 'cause I was just over at aphra's and... huh? a new header too - looks so awesome though!! Wish I had a best scrapping pal - you guys are so lucky to have eachother!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE your take on this sketch! I think my favorite part is your pieced tulip. Great idea! Love all the stitching, buttons, butterflies, and packaging, too!

Tracey said...

Awesome take on the sketch Frances. There is so much to love on this LO....xxx

Jamie Harder said...

What a great layout!! That big flower is awesome!!

Jess said...

wow so fantastic! love those pics also..so cute! great job on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Fun! Love all the details and the cardboard butterflies are genius! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

soo cute, love the colors, and the tulip is awesome!

Cindye Wile said...

oh my ... this is fabulous .. love the colors and layers and love the butterflies

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!