Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On Vacation, but it's Still Tuesday!

That's right, I am on my family vacation in the fun and fabulous Galveston, Texas. Yes, we live in the south and there are tons of other places I could have chosen to go to the beach, but those places are not 4 hours away. With a family of 6, you look for ways to minimize time in the car...do ya know what I mean? Not to mention, there is a scrapbook store on the way home...woohooo! First off, check out my precious 4! Aren't they adorable? They are truly having the time of their lives.
Ok, yep, it's Tuesday and Scrapping Out LOUD! has a fab challenge up. This week's challenge is one you really want to get in on, it's a ton of fun, and definitely something you want to READ all about. For this challenge we'd like you to use newsprint on your layout...this can be actual newspaper, newsprint font in your journaling or title, or maybe your layout could be in the format of a newspaper. So grab your daily news and get scrappy! Take a look at my layout, "Read All About It".

Fun, Fun! Go check it out! The prize for July is great and this is the last challenge before a winner will be chosen. Thanks for looking,

signature

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

so LOVING those butterflies! Very cute layout!! And yeah I do know about vacations, we only went about 3 1/2 hours away! :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this layout! The butterflies are fabulous. And those 4 on the beach.....awwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic LO, Frances, and cute cute pic! Looks like you're having a great time! :)

yyam said...

Fabulous layout Frances! And your children are beautiful! :)

Jocelyn said...

Just adore the LO and enjoy that vacation.....loos like FUN!!!! :)

Laurel said...

You continue to amaze me! I love your style, I want to scrap like you when I grow up! LOL!

Susan said...

I know what ya mean about car time! Even with kids the age of mine it needs to be given thought!! We took a trip a few years ago to Gatlinberg---loved the time there, but the trip to and fro was the trip from HE double hockey sticks!!!!! Oh yeah, love all the jillibean butterfly cutouts!

Cindye Wile said...

beautiful layout ... love the circles and butterflies.

Anonymous said...

love this!