Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today is the Day!

It is July 1st...can you believe the year is half way over? In the scrappy world the 1st of any month is a busy day, and it is not any different over at So Sketchy! The first official sketch of July is up and like always, it's fabulous. You can check it out HERE. This month the July prize is sponsored by The Paper Passion and WOW is it a doozy! The kit the Sista's got to work with is packed full of every sheet of October Afternoon's Cherry Hill line...OMG I just love it! Well, here is my take on July's 1st sketch..."Not Quite".

Supplies used: Bazzil Cardstock, October Afternoon Cherry Hill, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, DMC floss, American Crafts Thickers Sprinkles, Bazzil Die Cut Strips, My Little Shoebox Tiny Alphas, Starbuck's corrugated cardboard coozy, DYMO, and all buttons and brads from personnal stash.

I am really enjoying myself at So Sketchy! You really must go and participate...there is sooo much inspiration there. Thanks for stopping by and see ya soon,

signature

9 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love soooo many things about this layout....pink and green, kraft cardstock, Starbucks coffee collar, giant pink buttons, glittery alphas, sa-weet photo, buttons, toadstools! Great debut page at So Sketchy!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO cute! Loving those little mushrooms-really creative! I'll have to go check it out!:)

Laurel said...

Oh wow, this is so yummy!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous layout Frances. I adore everything about this. Beautiful work...xxx

Susan said...

What a fab page! Love everything about it! I could kick myself for not saving my Starbucks coozies! Oh well, just another excuse for a white chocolate mocha:)

Lisa said...

Frances,
Love your layout....love the kraft background, the butterflies and the little mushrooms...too cute!
Lisa

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is fabulous! Love the dimensions and the colors.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I just saw this at 2peas and love it!!! I am your new follower, love your style!